Monday, January 10, 2011

Logical Conclusions: Episode 1

Ross Douthat starring in "Logical Conclusions":
The theory: "When our politicians and media loudmouths act like fools and zealots, they should be held responsible for being fools and zealots. They shouldn’t be held responsible for the darkness that always waits to swallow up the unstable and the lost."

The logical conclusion: "The fools and zealots behind Radio Rwanda should not be held responsible for the actions of highly suggestible people doing what they were told to do by fools and zealots."
But don't touch that dial, because right after that is everyone's favorite fool and zealot, Glenn Beck, starring in "I've Got A Paradigm!":
"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. ... No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out."