Sunday, May 15, 2005

Tempus Fugitive

Tempus Fugitive was the name of the second car I owned, a '73 Plymouth Satellite that introduced me to the unsavory tactics of the local AAMCO. But it was also a reminder that nothing lasts, and we need to make the most of things while they come our way. Like beauty and happiness.

Instead of bitching and moaning, I've been working in the yard, planting living things, watching the cats play, making myself sore, and trying to make paradise. I truly get sick of myself when everything that comes out of my mouth (or off my keyboard) is so unrelentingly negative. With the beautiful weather outside, I couldn't even make myself blog, except to sit down and share a couple pictures that I took in England last year. They make me feel happy, and I hope they might do the same for you.

Wistman's Wood, in Dartmoor
Witsman's Wood

Glastonbury Tower, Glastonbury
Glastonbury Tower

Lydford Gorge, Lydford
Lydford Gorge

No comments: