Thursday, April 21, 2005

Loonwatch, Ennui Edition

It's been hard to get anything down here at IMCT. Between my other obligations, a general physical fatigue, and some personal bullshit I'm working through, I fear I've let things slide here. It will be better soon. Meantime, loon David Brooks, the left blogworld's favorite whipping boy, has made an ass of himself again with his idiotic charge that Harry Blackmun and the Roe decision are responsible for the imminent collapse of the Senate.

I'm too weary to deal with this, but I will say that every time I try to be good and make a promise not to indulge in ad hominem attacks anymore, here comes Brooksie with yet another commentary so utterly knowledge-free, so completely broadbrush clueless,
that I just lose all control and I'm back to hurling obscene epithets.

Please, God, make him stop. Where is Reason?

No comments: