Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Case Against Evolution

Is here:

"Even though nearly half of Americans believe that humans evolved over time, this poll and many others have shown that substantial majorities of the public favor adding creationism to the public school curriculum. In the current survey, 64% support teaching creationism along with evolution in the public schools, while only 26% oppose this idea. But significantly fewer people say creationism should supplant evolution in the curriculum: 38% say creationism should be taught instead of evolution (49% disagree)."
---From the Pew Survey "Public Divided on Origins of Life RELIGION A STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS FOR BOTH PARTIES"

Not much evolving going on there.

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
My bextra claim virginia blog, is something you need to peep out!

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please come by and see my bextra claim maine blog.

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Look into my bextra claim dakota north blog.

Ia Iowa House Cleaning said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my il illinois house cleaning blog.