Saturday, January 01, 2005

Updates

Happy New Year!
I've updated my Links to include some additional sites worth visiting, as well as some blogs whose authors have been kind enough to cite me or comment here. I know I'm a little late n doing this, but..ah, well.
What I have not done is to just generally link to websites that are already heavily trafficked, no matter how much I love them. They're getting by just fine without attention from my rather minor site, and I'd rather use the space for lesser-known links or folks who've shown me kindnesses.

I've begun the new year by starting on the 2nd book in Philip Pullman's trilogy "His Dark Materials", after being turned onto the series over at Orcinus, and I have to tell you, it's one of the most engaging things I've read in years. Highly recommend it.

No comments: